Saturday, September 27, 2014

Wildflower Resistance

When the Wildflower Meadow background stamp came out last year I remember the combination of a nature scene and polka dots really appealed to me. And yet, I hadn't used the stamp until this week! I had a few ideas of what I wanted to do with it, but decided to use the coordinating embossing folder since it too hadn't been used. I think it's also been a while since I have used the emboss resist technique, so it was time to pull that out too.

All supplies by Stampin' Up!
Cardstock:i Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Stamp set: Wildflower Meadow
Ink: Rose Red, Calypso Coral, Hello Honey, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Pear Pizzazz seam binding ribbon, clear embossing powder, dimensionals, sponges, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Wildflower Meadow embossing folder, Labels Collection die



No comments: