Monday, June 01, 2015

Flower Potpourri Farewell

Tomorrow is the last chance you will have to order products from the current Stampin' Up! catalogue, and the Stampin' Up! Occasions catalogue. Fabulous products like these...
I so so love the Spring Flowers embossing folder, and I am really sad it isn't carrying over to the next catalogue. The Petal Potpourri set also won't be in the new catalogue either, nor will the coordinating Flower Medallion punch. I loved the variety of styles in Petal Potpourri, and of course I am a punch fanatic so always sad to see one go. As sad as that is, tomorrow will be your first opportunity to purchase new items, like the Mint Macaron cardstock and Dotted Lace Trim! There's so many things I love in the new catalogue that it does ease the pain of what we'll be saying goodbye to.

This card is pretty straight forward, the flower was stamped on watercolour paper in the Rose Red and Perfect Plum ink, then the aquapainter was used to just spread the colour to fill in the petals and flower center. I also picked up a bit of ink from the inkpad itself to add a bit more to the base of the petals to make the colour there more intense and add a bit more depth to them. I also sponged a little bit of Pear Pizzazz around the edges of the punched leaves to help them stand out against the Mint cardstock.

And today's colours are...

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: