Monday, June 22, 2015

The Festival Of Trees Continues

The Festival Of Trees stamp set was released in the Holiday catalogue last year, was carried over to the Occasions catalogue and is now included in the new annual catalogue! I'm sooooo happy that the Christmas section has returned to the annual catalogue, and having the option of Christmas sets available all year round... because let's face it, it's never too early to start on your Christmas cards! With that in mind, I thought I would get started on mine in June, and hopefully I won't end up in what has become a mad rush the last few years. The worst part about that isn't so much the "chasing your tail" feeling, but the burn-out I often feel afterwards, and needing a break from stamping for a while. Anyway, enough jibber-jabber, here's the cards:
yep... I couldn't settle on one design so I made four. Design is based on Sweet Sunday Sketch #272.

I also kept with my tradition of non-traditional Christmas colours... it felt a little too soon in the year for that!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: