Monday, December 14, 2015

Delicate Ornaments Are The Bomb

I have another Delicate Ornaments card to share with you today, I hope you aren't getting sick of them!

Once again, not your usual Christmas colours! This was another card I just had to make as soon as I saw the black glimmer paper in the Holiday catalogue. You might be wondering why these colours, and why I gave that title to this post. The answer is simple...


It's a Bombers inspired Christmas cards! I'm a long time Bombers fan, as are a number of my relatives so I made a special Christmas card for them. The ornaments were created the same way as all the others, detailed in my tutorial here. To create the background I went over the ridges of the Stylish Stripes embossing folder with my Basic Black marker.


By holding the marker at a low angle you will get a more even coverage or the ridges and much less likely to get ink where you don't want it.

The colours I used were:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: