Thursday, December 31, 2015

Enjoy The Little Things

Here's another card with a sneak peek at products from the Botanical Gardens suite in the upcoming Occasions catalogue.
The sentiment on this card comes from the Enjoy The Little Things set that will also be launching in the Occasions catalogue. I love the font, let alone the words themselves! It was stamped in Mossy Meadow ink and punched out before I went around the edge with my Basic Black marker to give it a little more definition. Without a doubt the big thing about this card is the Botanical Gardens products. The designer series paper in the suite has a great mix of images, though this particular design is one of my favourites. Then there is the stamp set and coordinating dies - all of which of course you can get in a bundle for a 15% saving. It really is a fantastic bundle, I know I am going to have a lot of fun with this. For this card I kept the colours in line with the paper, with some Hello Honey and Watermelon Wonder for pop and some gold for a little glitz. The little Watermelon Wonder flower is from the 2015-2017 In Color Blossom Accent pack and is a nice accompaniment to this range, as is the Gold Glitz Dazzling Details I added to the flower center, hehehehe. For the green leaves, I stamped the vein image in Old Olive in on Old Olive cardstock, and once die cut I sponged two of them with more Old Olive ink to create the darker leaves. The Hello Honey flower also has some sponging in it's center, in Watermelon Wonder ink.

Here's my little graphic for today's colours:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: