Thursday, April 28, 2016

Farewell Enjoy The Little Things

Enjoy The Little Things is a set from the Occasions catalogue that won't be carrying over to the new Stampin' Up! catalogue. It coordinates with the Enjoy The Little Things Project Kit, but the set has some nice sentiments that work just as well for cards. For todays card I'm using a sentiment I've used before because I really love the font.


The long leafy image in the set reminded me of the Lost Lagoon paper in the English Garden DSP, so I came up with a design that worked in both. I deliberately stamped it so the image went off the edge both top and bottom and it would look a little more natural. After punching out the sentiment I edged the circle with a Basic Black marker to give the edge a bit more definition and make it pop out against the DSP behind it.


The Lost Lagoon cardstock, English Garden DSP, and the Enjoy The Little Things stamp set are all retiring and all still currently available.

140958 Enjoy The Little Things photopolymer stamp set, 133686 Lost Lagoon A4 cardstock, 124391 Pool Party A4 cardstock, 106577 Night Of Navy A4 cardstock, 138440 English Garden DSP, 126982 Pool Party stamp pad, 126970 Night Of Navy stamp pad, 100082 Basic Black marker, 133782 2" circle punch, 104430 dimensionals

No comments: